Cape Town is currently ‘the’ go-to destination for incentive travel trips.
Located on the Southern tip of South Africa, Cape Town boasts unrivalled scenery, unique wildlife, unbelievable value for money and a gastronomic and wine scene like-no-other – the perfect combination for an unforgettable travel incentive trip to reward your employees.
The face of this resilient city is framed by powder white beaches, imposing jagged rock formations and opulent restaurants and vineyards. Delve deeper into the metropolis and you’re greeted with a melting pot of welcoming locals, all eager to show you the lure of the place they call home.
From trekking to the top of Table Mountain to admire the legendary ‘table cloth’ swoop over the centrepiece of the city to visiting South Africa’s protected penguin colony at Boulders Beach, Cape Town has cultural, culinary, active and wildlife experiences all on its doorstep.
Travel out of the city an hour or two and you have the lavish winelands of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch and the option of a safari at your fingertips, both of which can easily be incorporated into any itinerary to Cape Town.
- 12-hour direct flight from London Heathrow with British Airways
- GMT +2 hours
- Warm and dry weather from October to April
- Speak English, Afrikaans and several native languages
- No visa required for British citizens
"Cape Town offers a little something for every individual. From excellent food, drink and service to culture, scenery and wildlife, you can't go wrong with an incentive trip to this abundant city!" Lydia Giles, Neon Events Team
- You don’t need to worry about jetlag
- No language barrier as most locals speak English
- A ‘once-in-a-life-time’ trip
- Offers a unique culture and history to uncover
- Diverse activity options, which can combine luxurious food and drink experiences with adventure and wildlife
- Incredible value for money
- Go to the top of the natural wonder of the world, Table Mountain – trek or catch the cable car
- Hop on a ferry to Robben Island to learn about the harrowing history of South Africa
- Swim with the protected African penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach
- Take to the air in a helicopter
- ‘Sundowners’ on the beach at Camps Bay
- Whale watching (August – November)
- Horse riding on Noordhoek Beach
- Great White Shark cage diving
- Dine in one of the city’s many opulent restaurants
- Stay on a vineyard in Franschhoek or Stellenbosch
Has Cape Town tickled your fancy? Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss how you can increase your return on investment by recognising and rewarding your hard-working employees with an unforgettable trip.