With St Patrick's Day coming up next week, we've been having flashbacks to this time last year when we took a client to New York to celebrate St Patrick's Day!
New York is a destination on such a high pedestal, it’s hard to believe it can exceed expectation - yet it does - time and time again.
Located on the East Coast of America, New York is one of the most easily accessible cities in the US. There are multiple airlines that fly direct from London in 7-9 hours, making it a hot spot for travel incentive trips.
Fast-paced, energetic, dramatic, multi-cultural and innovative are just a few of the ingredients NYC brings to the table to ensure a trip here is unique, memorable and outright awesome.
By day, weave your way through the hustle and bustle of Times Square, the Financial District and Central Park whilst sampling the best pizza slices, bagels, burgers and hot dogs you’ll ever taste. As the sun goes down, toast to New York’s skyline at one of its many lively rooftop bars or dine out at a lavish restaurant before heading out to sample the legendary nightlife.
Whether you’re looking for a jam-packed itinerary ticking off everything New York has to offer or, are keen to focus on an area such as, the culinary culture of the city, we can tailor make a trip to suit your goals, ideas and budget.
- Approximately 8-hours direct flight from London
- GMT –4 hours
- Warm and dry weather from April to June - cold, snowy and festive from December - February
- Speak English
- An electronic ESTA is required to travel to United States. This can be easily and quickly purchased online for $14
- The food culture in New York is second-to-none
- No language barrier
- A ‘bucket list’ trip
- Easy to navigate and walk around
- Have a drink at the top of the Rockefeller Building whilst watching the sunset behind the Empire State Building
- Go on a cycle rickshaw tour of Central Park
- Watch a Broadway show in Times Square
- Go on a food tour around Chelsea Market and The Highline
- Go to a baseball game
- Beast speedboat experience around the Statue of Liberty
- Pay your respects at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum
Do you think New York is the travel incentive destination for you and your employees? Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss how you can increase your return on investment by recognising and rewarding your hard-working employees with a remarkable trip to the city that never sleeps.