Paris oozes sophistication, charm and most importantly, romance. However, a trip here doesn’t have to be centred around red roses, heart shaped chocolates and champagne with your partner – champagne can also be consumed in abundance on a well-earned incentive trip!
From the iconic cultural spots of the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe, to the classical bistros, trendy boutiques and luxurious hotels, there is plenty in this city to wow an incentive group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes direct flight from London
- 2 hour 20 minutes on the Eurostar, which takes you right into the heart of Paris
- French speaking, but English widely understood
- No visa required for British citizens
“Only a 2 hour 20 minute Eurostar journey from London, the world's most romantic city, Paris is the perfect destination for a couple's incentive.” Martin, Events Team
- It is very close to London and you can fly or get the train, making it very accessible
- There is an excellent choice of glamorous hotels and highly regarded restaurants to incorporate into an itinerary
- It’s a great destination for a couple’s trip as well as single travellers
- It’s a bucket list city break
- Visit the Eiffel Tower at night
- Take a trip down the Seine on a privately chartered boat
- Go wine and cheese tasting
- Visit the museums and iconic buildings scattered throughout the city
- Take an electric bike around the city
- Eat at a Michelin star restaurant
- Visit the artists quarter, Montmartre where you can watch artists at work
- Visit cafes and art galleries, immersing yourself in the bohemian culture that this area is so famous for
- Shop in the many boutiques so typical of Paris and take a stroll along the Champs Elysees, where famous brands such as Dior, Gucci, Hermes and Louis Vuitton rub shoulders with Banana Republic, Zara, H&M and Apple
Do you think Paris is the travel incentive destination for you and your employees? Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss how you can increase your return on investment by recognising and rewarding your hard-working employees with an amazing trip to the most romantic city in the world!
A second lockdown and the winter months are upon us and now more than ever is the time to keep on top of the wellness of your employees.
Employees must feel motivated, recognised and engaged at work to ensure a positive workplace culture and business success!